Reserve Study Rooms
- Rooms can be reserved in half hour increments for a maximum of 3 hours per day, per user. Reduced to 2 hours per day during the last month of semester.
- Reservations may be made up to two weeks in advance.
- There is a 15 minute "grace period" for your group to arrive. Afterwards, your reservation expires if the room is vacant.
- Vacant study rooms may be used on a first come first served basis but you may be asked to leave if someone with a reservation arrives.
- Individuals may use rooms with a capacity for 1- 4 people.
- Rooms are open to Lafayette College students, faculty and staff, however they are primarily intended for student study and research purposes and not meant for business meetings of the College. Please contact the Scheduling Office if you need a meeting space.
- Rooms 128 and 208 are not bookable but are available on a first come first served basis. However, Library meetings take priority.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel a booking that does not comply with these policies.
Rooms 009, 017, 027, and 117 have flat-screen monitors that you can connect to your laptop. Click the info button next to a room, and read more details about each room. Click here for a map of the library and study rooms.